Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It came!

The real book is now in my possession. I made hubby interrupt his plans to bring it to school. There were excited squeals and gasps and holding and oohing over and over as each class heard about its arrival. It has not left my side all day and sits beside me now, cooing and looking stunning.

It is one of the most beautiful books I've had published. I'm terrified to open it but I have looked at the first few pages and the acknowledgements have been eagerly read by the babes.

The title is embossed, the inside covers are gold. I am a very proud author and I keep thinking (as I did when each of my children were born), I made that!

4 comments:

flavia said...

I'm so happy for you!! :D I'm so glad you've finally got it! Can't wait to see it tomorrow!! :D
((be prepared for me coming in very excited first period tomorrow))

Vanda Symon said...

Did you cry? I always cry...

TK Roxborogh said...

No. Delight marred by the events I spoke to you about on Monday night. Bittersweet day yesterday.

Anonymous said...

The books so beautiful!!!! We all can't wait to see the hardcover
xoxo Dani B