Monday, February 15, 2010

gahh, damn bugs and viruses

So, the plan was to be super teacher by day and gifted writer by night (and early hours of the morning which is my strange thing so don't fret).

Reality: today Dunedin gave over to a wintery blast about midday and I'm suddenly shivery and aching and feeling terrible. Had intended to walk for 60 mins while child did horsey things but throughout the afternoon my temperature went up and down and basically I felt like crap.

I managed to get dog food, read a bit, write a bit, help with the horse and wonder at the wisdom of what I do.

It will all be, dear reader, good. No, it will be fan-bloddy-tastic, in the end.

Promise.
cough and sniff

2 comments:

Pen said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. So snuggle up with a hottie and a hot cup of lemon and honey with a dash of whiskey or rum, and you'll be back at the keyboard before you know it.

Melinda Szymanik said...

lots a whiskey...and maybe some bloodletting...thats what the Scots would have done...

and hey hope you're feeling better soon.