Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back again

Just popped in to say how much fun I'm having with the book. When you write a loooonnngggg book, sometimes you forget what you wrote and I forgot a character's name so I had to go back to the beginning and read through it to catch the boy and I've had so much fun.

Also, still I saw places to edit and am changing things and I've inserted [why] a number of times and I read a couple of sentences out to my 15 year old who couldn't believe I'd written them because they were so damn good. Oh yeah.

Have spent the weekend: watching DVDs - Monsters, Tangled, Burlequesk; catching up on Shortland Street, having nana naps and sleeping in; cleaning the kitchen and cooking fantastic meals times six. Helping to find lost cat; feeding pets; surfing the net and reading wayyyy too many blogs.

And, writing.
Good stuff.
Can I just say now for the record: I really like Flea. He's a nice guy. Oh, and hot!
And, i can't wait for you to meet some of these people - they are SO interesting!
Okay. I will put my energies into the story and not this blog but I'm just saying....

2 comments:

J.T. Webster said...

How do you fit it all in?
Glad it's all going good for you.

TK Roxborogh said...

I have no idea but I do feel lazy a lot of the time. I have so enjoyed this weekend with the family just chilling, watching movies and discussing Shortland Street. Oh and popping down for dvds and chocolate and wine.

A warm and peaceful house is a happy house. The only expletive came from my eldest when one of the dogs tripped over the grill to the range hood. It was so funny.

How do I do it?
I do it because I made a promise.
And, I always keep my promises.

How do I do it?
spotting people like you fills my soul and I am glad.

Okay, sorry gotta dash. Castle and Flea awaits....